Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

No Objection Certificate 

Any player who intends to play in the League divisions (including Reserves) of the HV Senior Competition, who:

(a)    is not recognised by the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship as an Australian Citizen; and

(b)   has played in a hockey competition in an overseas country at any time during the past three (3) years

should submit documentation to HV as evidence of approval to play hockey in Australia. (Provision of a “No Objection Certificate” from the player’s national body will be accepted.)


Please ensure you are fully across of the requirements regarding Overseas Players prior to submitting this No Objection Certificate. Information regarding Overseas Players and the necessary permits can be found via the help guide here.