Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Overseas Player Permit Application

As well as the requirement for the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE as noted above, any player who intends to play in the Premier League or Vic League competitions (excluding Reserves) of an Affiliate in the HV Senior Competition who is considered an overseas player as per Rule must apply for an Overseas player permit.


Please ensure you are fully across of the requirements regarding Overseas Players prior to submitting this Permit Application. Information regarding Overseas Players and the necessary permits can be found via the help guide here.